cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

westbridge25
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When i signed up for public mobile. They put mine and my husbands email the same. I cant get access to his account. I need to change his plan. Help

9 REPLIES 9

@westbridge25 

As stated above, need to have different email addresss for each self service account/PM phone number.  From others on the forum in the past, when customers use the same email address for more than one account, it was done in error.  

You will need to contact moderator to gain access to 2nd plan/account.  Expect up to one to two day response time (usually within a few hours)

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@westbridge25 wrote:

When i signed up for public mobile. They put mine and my husbands email the same. I cant get access to his account. I need to change his plan. Help

When you said "they", I assume that you activate your 2 plans in store.  Correct me if I am wrong.

PM activation server will not let us activate 2 accounts with the same email address.

Are both SIM cards working?

If yes and you are using a gmail address, the store rep may have used gmail alias for the second account.

How many PM welcome email did you received after your 2 activation?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@westbridge25 wrote:

@westbridge25  Click here to register for your husband's selfserve account.

scorpio17
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I don't think they really create 2 accounts for the same email.

Try to create a new account for your husband with different email.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@westbridge25 wrote:

@westbridge25 Contact moderators: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions, OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Each account account have one unique email.

You can use allies

Please contact moderators directly to give you access to the missing account

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

That's unusual @westbridge25 . There should be a unique email address for every account. Contact the moderators and explain your situation . Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket) Or contact them directly using this link  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@westbridge25 wrote:

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@westbridge25 

You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team and they will get in touch with you shortly.

gjong26
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You should be able to manage both of your accounts online. If you haven't done so publicmobile.ca and register your account. You should be able to manage your profile from there and change your email.

Need Help? Let's chat.