cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account top up for more data

quball
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have gone over my data and just “changed my plan now” by topping up my account. I can see the $ is now in my account but still not getting any data service. Please HELP as I’m out of town and in desperate need.

thank you:)

8 REPLIES 8

@quball  happy to hear you sorted the issue out. Have a great weekend!

quball

All appears good now...I forgot the “rebooting the phone” step. Thanxs so much for your help...you are my hero of the day!!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@quball wrote:

Thank you. This sounds easy peasy however...when I click Plan and Add-Ons I get an error message. Have logged out and in a couple times but still getting nowhere:(. I will continue trying...everyone out there do a “happy log-in” dance for me!!

1.  Restart your browser and try again.

2.  Use another browser.  I am using Chrome, Opera and Firefox on Windows 10.

@quball  Clear your internet cookies / history and open a browser in incognito mode.

Not sure what browser you're using but use Chrome browser.

Keep us posted!

quball

Thank you. This sounds easy peasy however...when I click Plan and Add-Ons I get an error message. Have logged out and in a couple times but still getting nowhere:(. I will continue trying...everyone out there do a “happy log-in” dance for me!!

@quball  Note - you can't go over your data here at PM. Once limit reached it stops.

You have 3 options.

1- Buy a data add-on. $15 for 1 gig. Add money to balance (you already have) click Purchase add-ons and buy the add-on. Reboot phone and good to go.

2- Renew your same plan early. Only moderators can do this one. Contact them.

Simon.JPG

Or private message at this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

3- Upgrade to a new plan with more data. You can do this in self serve account on your own. Click change plan. Take note an immediate plan chan you will be charged right away for new plan and no refund on unused days from old plan.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@quball If the funds are still showing in your account, go in and change plan now. If you are trying to "change" to the same plan, you need a moderators help to renew early.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.