cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended even on AutoPay

4n50n
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm on AutoPay and my plan was the $50/8.5GB. It was supposed to be renewed by now - April 19, but my account got suspended instead even I loaded fund into my account manually. I'm not 100% sure if it really got suspended because they say just to ignore it if I already made a payment or on AutoPay. I noticed that the plan has been changed. Now $50 it says I will get 10.5GB data. I don't know what's going on now I can't use data and phone service. Very frustrating!

5 REPLIES 5

@4n50n wrote:

I was checking the APN setting just in case something has changed. I set the "APN roaming protocol" to IPv4 only and now it is working. However, I log on to my account and check my payment history it seems I paid twice. Probably one charged by AutoPay, another charge was probably done manually when I had no service and it asked me to top up my account. How am I get a refund on it? This is very frustrating and confusing. There was no notice at all told me to switch my plan manually prior to all this mess.

@4n50n ,

Glad you got your services working again. It is true, the $50 plan now comes with more data. IT sounds like you are on the new, updated plan-which is great.

If you get charged twice, in error, through all this, the extra funds should show in your Available Funds balance. IF that is the case just leave it there for your next plan renewal. These funds will be taken first before any more charges on the credit card that is registered to your account.

...it may take longer to get a refund processed anyhow.

4n50n

I was checking the APN setting just in case something has changed. I set the "APN roaming protocol" to IPv4 only and now it is working. However, I log on to my account and check my payment history it seems I paid twice. Probably one charged by AutoPay, another charge was probably done manually when I had no service and it asked me to top up my account. How am I get a refund on it? This is very frustrating and confusing. There was no notice at all told me to switch my plan manually prior to all this mess.

4n50n

No. it is not working. I did restart my phone multiple times. I noticed the change on the plan and it wouldn't let me to set to "change the plan at next renewal" so I top up my account with $50 plus tax. Now I think I have phone service but still no data.. and I could only try to restart my phone but still no data.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@4n50n 

The key question is whether your phone is working right now.  If it is working, ignore the various warnings in your self service account.  It is the normal process on the late evening before renewal of plan.  By next morning, the warnings will be gone and your plan will be renewed.  If your phone is not working, try rebooting your phone.

The $50 plan recently changed to include more data per 30 day cycle.  But, you will need to change to this new $50 plan.  Did you plan to change the plan at next renewal?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@4n50n : This is your renewal night. As long as your services are working just leave it all alone. But it sounds like you didn't. Did you do a plan change to the newer version of the $50 plan? It shouldn't do that automatically on its own. It's better. But you're supposed to get it. It shouldn't happen. So are your services working or what?

Need Help? Let's chat.