cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended even on AutoPay

saeedeftekhari
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account got suspended, even though I am on autopay. My credit card records show that I got charged on April 17th, however, my service has not been working today. At first, I thought maybe something has got wrong with Autodapy, so I manually did another payment, and that one also showed up on my credit card. That did not work either, and the second payment did not show on on my balance either. No previous issues with Autopay, and no changes to my account/plan.

3 REPLIES 3

saeedeftekhari

Now it is showing as Account Status: Active and service is restored.

Thanks

saeedeftekhari

Now it has changed to Account Status: Plan Expired. Opened a ticket.

Thanks

@saeedeftekhari wrote:

My account got suspended, even though I am on autopay. My credit card records show that I got charged on April 17th, however, my service has not been working today. At first, I thought maybe something has got wrong with Autodapy, so I manually did another payment, and that one also showed up on my credit card. That did not work either, and the second payment did not show on on my balance either. No previous issues with Autopay, and no changes to my account/plan.

If you go back into your self serve account, does it still say that your account is suspended?  As you were charged (twice) and your service is not working, and no amounts have been added to your Public Mobile account balance (for your manual payment), please open a ticket by going to:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.