cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account still suspended

Freddylloyd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Topped up my account 1 day after my renewal date and the account is still susoended..
8 REPLIES 8

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Freddylloyd

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

I will send you a private message explaining the situation with your Public Mobile account. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Freddylloyd I know it's frustrating to be without service.  When did you first send a private message?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Freddylloyd

still nothing and its going on 9 pm. as usual PM fails their cutomers... switching to koodo... this is too much

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Freddylloyd sorry to hear that.

1) First please edit your post to remove your phone number.  This is a public forum and literally anyone can see it, including the Google search engine.  I'd do that ASAP.  EDIT: I notice you have done so.  Great work.  🙂  I hope you get a speedy resolution.  

2) Please send a private message to @MarieHelene_L with your phone number and details of the issue.  If you're not sure how to send a private message, please see the link at the bottom of this reply for more info.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Freddylloyd

Hi my account suddenly stopped working. (

Freddylloyd
That would be great... it's becoming urgent.

Kenza_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello Freddy,

I am sorry about this.

I just answered to your facebook message and will assist you there.

Thanks,

Kenza

Need Help? Let's chat.