cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account status - ACTIVE, but NO SERVICE

Raj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I had forgotton my password which led to my account being locked temporarily. However, after few hours I could reset the password. I recharged my account today and changed my plan. My account status shows active in my self serve account but however, there is no service on my phone. I have been without any phone services since almost 23 hours now. Please help.

4 REPLIES 4

Smellyk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I have the same issue throughout the day while I'm at work (in an office building on the 12th floor). Even just sitting at my desk my iPhone would get no service and then next time I check (an hour or so later; not timed) it has service and messages/voicemails appears. Pretty sure it cannot be my iPhone since it's fairly new and I take good care of it! I figured it might just be the signals outside?? When I'm at home everything works fine!! Can't say if it's okay with service/signal on the road as I don't use it while driving! Anyone have issues with having service in certain areas in the lower mainland (specifically downtown Vancouver, BC)?

moison81
I just signed up as well, I'm having the same issue. I have a unlocked iPhone, the account says active but the phone says no service. If anyone could help I'd greatly appreciate it.

Raj

Thanks a lot Calvin for your help! 🙂

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mary_M 

@Raj I helped you tag a moderator, since whenever you lose service, you will most likely need them to sort it out. 

You should send her a private message as well, since you do need to give her your information later on. Here's a guide for reference:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

Need Help? Let's chat.