cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account says I have no data or add ons

Hasana
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account just reseted however, my data isnt working at all and when i log in it says that i have no data or add on even though when i check my plan it says i have data. my plan is the promo $50 a month for 8GB, unlimited call and text. Ive tried power offing my phone and report my phone lost/stolen but nothing has worked.

6 REPLIES 6

rh66
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

club half working service 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alan_K wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Hasana wrote:

My account just reseted however, my data isnt working at all and when i log in it says that i have no data or add on even though when i check my plan it says i have data. my plan is the promo $50 a month for 8GB, unlimited call and text. Ive tried power offing my phone and report my phone lost/stolen but nothing has worked.

Yeah I vote this is now a trend. Several people now have reported this happening.

@CS_Agent , @Alan_K 

@lukealex121 @Hasana Can you share a screenshot with me and the account # in private message? I'm going to get this looked at for you.

@Alan_K It's not isolated to these two customers. There were a couple others earlier. Hopefully they'll see this and send you their details too. With all that has been going, it just feels like yet another problem trend.

Nice response though. Thanks on behalf of folks affected.

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anonymous wrote:

@Hasana wrote:

Yeah I vote this is now a trend. Several people now have reported this happening.

@CS_Agent , @Alan_K 

@lukealex121 @Hasana Can you share a screenshot with me and the account # in private message? I'm going to get this looked at for you.

lukealex121
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I’m having the exact same problem with my plan. To my understanding its an account-related glitch and has to be fixed by the mods. I’ve sent them a message and am awaiting a response - I’d recommend that you do the same. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hasana wrote:

@CS_Agent , @Alan_K 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Hasana wrote:

@Hasana  There are a number of people reporting a similar issue with that exact plan after renewal. Best to contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Need Help? Let's chat.