cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended?

kathrynlow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I've seen a few threads like this, but none of them have seemed to describe my exact situation, so here goes.

I am on AutoPay, my payment was due April 10th. I got the usual text on the 10th saying that my AutoPay and Loyalty rewards had been applied to my account.

I have been unable to send/receive texts or use data since the 10th. I just checked my account tonight (the 13th) and it says my account is suspended, but that my amount due is $0. My available funds are $22, but my "service is currently suspended due to insufficient funds".

It also gets weird in that every month before this, my rewards and automatic top-up have occurred the same day that my account has been charged. This month, though, my rewards were applied on the 10th, but my automatic top-up was applied on the 12th, and the charges for my account haven't shown up. Also, the automatic top-up is $10 less than it usually is. My credit card was charged on the 12th for the amount listed in my automatic top-up (+tax). I will attach a screenshot of my payment history to make this more clear.

Am I overreacting? What is going on here?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Screenshot 2019-04-13 22.11.27.png

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mani66 wrote:

Acc status is suspended.

I had already paid for this month, so no reason to suspend. Afterwards, PU charged on my credit-card ANOTHER amount (besides the monthly payment) and then partly refunded that extra transaction. Amount due is also zero

Oh yes right sorry you did show suspended.

For these kinds of account issues, there were some nasty system things going on earlier this past week to do with autopay. Maybe you've been caught up in that. You should contact the moderators as shown a couple posts above.

Mani66
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Acc status is suspended.

I had already paid for this month, so no reason to suspend. Afterwards, PU charged on my credit-card ANOTHER amount (besides the monthly payment) and then partly refunded that extra transaction. Amount due is also zero

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mani66 wrote:

I had EXACT same situation... Also on same dates as yours...

I cannot make calls or use data as of 13-Apr.

Chargeback is a keyword in the credit card business. Did you instigate a chargeback with your credit card company somewhere along the way and they finally got around to it? Maybe your card is maxed out?

What is the status of your account?

Mani66
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had EXACT same situation... Also on same dates as yours...

I cannot make calls or use data as of 13-Apr.

Issue.png

kathrynlow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@chrisbasm wrote:

@kathrynlow  - Looks like something went wrong with your account renewal.  You will likely need to contact the moderator team via private message and ask them to re-activate your plan.  You might be able to do it by makeing a small manual payment (say $1).  i have read that this sometimes forces the plan to renew.  You would not 'loose' the $1.  Otherwise, contact mods.

You can click here to send a private message to the moderator team.

Hi! Thanks for your quick response! I tried manually paying $1, and I don't think it did anything, so I have contacted the moderators.

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@kathrynlow  - Looks like something went wrong with your account renewal.  You will likely need to contact the moderator team via private message and ask them to re-activate your plan.  You might be able to do it by makeing a small manual payment (say $1).  i have read that this sometimes forces the plan to renew.  You would not 'loose' the $1.  Otherwise, contact mods.

You can click here to send a private message to the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.