cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended but Autopay went through

comdater
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan just renewed, but my account says it is suspended even though my autopay went through and my account has the right balance to reactivate my account. 

When trying to reactivate the "Good things come to those who wait" message just stays there forever... 

5 REPLIES 5

comdater
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@liuxinbing wrote:

@comdater wrote:

My plan just renewed, but my account says it is suspended even though my autopay went through and my account has the right balance to reactivate my account. 

When trying to reactivate the "Good things come to those who wait" message just stays there forever... 

This is the glitch that PM doesn't even want to fix. Their excuse is that this is the way it is while the transaction is in progress. Guess their transaction takes longer than 12 hours while anyone else only takes few seconds.

So check back after 12 hours. Mine took 16 hours (9pm-1pm)

Great.... Hadn't seen this before even though I have been with PM for a while. Guess I never noticed it. Thanks though, I will keep an eye on it and reach out to a Mod if it isn't working by Thursday. 

liuxinbing
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@comdater wrote:

This is the glitch that PM doesn't even want to fix. Their excuse is that this is the way it is while the transaction is in progress. Guess their transaction takes longer than 12 hours while anyone else only takes few seconds.

So check back after 12 hours. Mine took 16 hours (9pm-1pm)

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@comdater 

If you phone is still working, ignore the suspended status as the "Good things come to those who wait" suggested because PM system is in the middle of renewing your plan.

craig_ethan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would definitely give it some time to go through the process, but if it doesn't fix itself in the next day or so, I would get in touch with PM immediately through the private messaging system.

If you haven't already, 'SIMon' the PM Support Chatbot is pretty good at guiding you to useful help articles and you may find others who have had the same issue. You'll find him in the bottom right hand corner of the screen (small chat bubble) when on the PM site.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@comdater wrote:

@comdaterIf its your renewal date and your phone works step away and let the renewal process complete on it's own otherwise you risk messing it up.

Need Help? Let's chat.