cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Status: Plan Expired

pit_ns
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account has been suspended today, i added new card and now i do have funds on it.

My phone number stopped working, cannot call, cannot reveive calls!!!

Can somebody look into what is going on please!

9 REPLIES 9

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When I first transferred to PM, I noticed I was not able to make calls or text until the next morning. It may take time for the account to become active in the system. Haven't had any issues since then.

pit_ns

It seems it just started working again, i did nothing except re-adding my credit card it the morning.

Thx again guys for all your time and ideas.

@pit_ns wrote:

Clicked re-activation and got message you already have enough funds on your account LOL

Cannot re-activate myself now it seems.

Thx guys for all your feedback. 

While waiting for moderator intervention, try this...log into My Account / Plan & Add-ons / Lost-Stolen and click Suspend service, then log out. After a moment, log back in and repeat the steps, only this time clcik Resume service, then log out and restart phone.

This will sometimes reprovision a plan that's "stuck".   as suggested by @will13am 

Good luck.

kerago
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Try to add your credit card for Auto-pay. Then go to plan and add ons and the change sim card ticket on the top. Hopefully this will do it

pit_ns

Clicked re-activation and got message you already have enough funds on your account LOL

Cannot re-activate myself now it seems.

Thx guys for all your feedback. 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

You can manually add more funds and click reactivate button in your self-serve

It's good idea to add funds manually when making any changes, it also tests if everything is good with card info.

Also when downgrading plan it's good idea to have enough funds for the more expensive plan that you were on as system sometimes checks erroneously if you have enough funds in your account for the current plan and everything stalls for the most stupid reason.

Yes it's very frustrating, I follow the advice of those who are here for longer than me and just pay manually while paying my bills. Autopay is too risky but very good for rewards

@pit_ns  Go into selfserve click on the re-activate button.

pit_ns

So i added card and enabled auto-pay, then it charged 10$, i should pay 25$ monthly.

The account was deactivated and phone number disabled without any emails or other forms of notification, this is really bad approach as people use their phones for work every day...

Plus resolution make takes hours or days, who knows...and i need it to start working like yesteday.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@pit_ns, take a look at the payment history in your account.  If a payment was made and taken successfully but the account remains in suspended status, you could try doing the lost phone/found phone toggle to see if that changes the account status to active.  Failing that, I suggest contacting the moderator team to have an account reset.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.