cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Status: Plan Expired

Whitehorse
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Greetings,

I have Canada wide talk plan, which I registered one month ago. I am NOT on automatic payment, and I wanted to pay monthy myself. I made a payment yesterday so that my account remain activated for another month, but I noticed it says my account is expired and I can not make phone calls. Here is what I see in online when I login to my account:

Account Status: Plan Expired

Available Funds: $32.00

Next plan renewal date: Sep 19, 2017
Estimated amount due: $0.00

What is available funds? How can I use to towards the payment of my bill (Sep 19 to Oct. 19)? It seems the balance of my account is positive (Balance: $32.00) and I am not using it!! 

1 REPLY 1

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Whitehorse, it looks like when you put hte voucher or payment in it went to available funds.  You should be able to pick the plan again and it will take what is required from the available funds total.

If you do have further problems.

You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* SIM card number(if available)
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.