cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Status 'Plan Expired' but I'm on Auto Pay

LEB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just logged into my account and my status says 'Plan Expired', but I'm on auto pay so I don't understand how this happened. I still seem to have service, and it says my next auto payment will be taken on August 29th (tomorrow).

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks. 

5 REPLIES 5

@joshuanderer wrote:

What if you don't have all your services? This exact same thing happened to me today, except my data has been cut off all day, as far as I can tell. And voice calls were cut off for maybe a couple hours in the afternoon. Not cool, considering I paid for the services. My renewal date (and auto pay) are tomorrow according to Public Mobile's own web site. 

If service stops working, that usually means that payment hasn't been made and that a manual payment will need to be made before service resumes.

joshuanderer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What if you don't have all your services? This exact same thing happened to me today, except my data has been cut off all day, as far as I can tell. And voice calls were cut off for maybe a couple hours in the afternoon. Not cool, considering I paid for the services. My renewal date (and auto pay) are tomorrow according to Public Mobile's own web site. 

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@LEB wrote:

I just logged into my account and my status says 'Plan Expired', but I'm on auto pay so I don't understand how this happened. I still seem to have service, and it says my next auto payment will be taken on August 29th (tomorrow).

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks. 

Hi @LEB as long as you still have service, you're good.

I don't understand why PM would say "Plan Expired" when they meant "Dear Public Mobile user, just a reminder that your plan is expiring on (date)." Holy cow!  PM, wouldn't that be better, instead of aggravating your users?  A little niceness goes a long way... just saying.

@LEB The normal PM renewal process is expired, then suspended, payment comes out at 2am est (on the self service account date) then the plan resets for the next 30 day cycle at 6am est. Once your phone is working properly ignore the mesage, leave your account alone. Just check for you 611 payment thankyou text message around 12.03pm est. tomorrow.
Renewal process screenshots https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/If-I-have-a-credit-35-00-does...

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @LEB ,

If you still have all your services working, just ignore this.

I am not sure why Public Mobile does this, but it happens to me as well. It is part of the renewal process. Your self serve account will say Expired/Suspended the day before they take out the payment. But it will be normal looking tomorrow.

Need Help? Let's chat.