cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidental plan renewal - need to change

fotjon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I wanted to subscribe to the $30 for 500 MB of data at 3G speed - plan, but the after making the payment It seems like i have selected the $30 for 600 MB of data at 4G LTE speed (Data only plan). Could be my error becasue the price is the same, though I remember I chose the first one. Anyway, I want too change to the first plan, same cost. I have not used any data.

I contacted the Mod team yeasterday sending a message but still no replay. How much time does it usually take for someone to respond as give a solution to such a simple problem? In my home country I would get someone to respond in few minutes. Anyway, still waiting. @CS_Agent

7 REPLIES 7

@zhangstanley wrote:

I used up my data and time on my plan. I need change to update the plan how to do it?

This can be accomplished by either changing to a new plan from within your self serve account or by asking moderators to renew your plan early. You won't receive any discount on the abandoned plan and your new billing cycle will start immediately if you do this.

zhangstanley

I send the money into my account already and I like to change to the plan for$25/month with 500MB+500Mb bonus .

zhangstanley

I used up my data and time on my plan. I need change to update the plan how to do it?

MrMonk

The Mods typically get to me within a day or two, but I have heard they can take longer... did you get any joy yet? Please post an update so that we can learn from your mistake/issue 🙂 

fotjon

I gave my personal details on Thursday but 2 days later (Saturday) and still no response or ticket opened. No change made to my account yet....Should I wait 1 week at least or what?

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You did the right thing by contacting the Moderator Team.  They should be able to make the change for you.

The expected wait time for a response is 24-48hrs due to high volumes of messages lately.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@fotjon wrote:

I wanted to subscribe to the $30 for 500 MB of data at 3G speed - plan, but the after making the payment It seems like i have selected the $30 for 600 MB of data at 4G LTE speed (Data only plan). Could be my error becasue the price is the same, though I remember I chose the first one. Anyway, I want too change to the first plan, same cost. I have not used any data.

I contacted the Mod team yeasterday sending a message but still no replay. How much time does it usually take for someone to respond as give a solution to such a simple problem? In my home country I would get someone to respond in few minutes. Anyway, still waiting. @CS_Agent

You will have to wait for a moderator to get back to you or you can do an immediate plan change and pay for the plan again and ask for a credit when the mods get back to you.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.