cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About taking incoming calls

MiliPatel1013
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a plan for Canada wide calling and unlimited international text can I take incoming calls?

10 REPLIES 10

@only1utd wrote:

just wondering on those $15 dollar plans with unlimited incoming calls.    Lets say you have a Toronto number and someone is calling you but you are in Sudbury is it still free incoming if you answer?  or do you use up your 100 long distance minutes?

@only1utd  It's still free incoming no matter where in Canada you are at the time the call comes in. It's Canada-wide free incoming. 🙂

@only1utd wrote:

just wondering on those $15 dollar plans with unlimited incoming calls.    Lets say you have a Toronto number and someone is calling you but you are in Sudbury is it still free incoming if you answer?  or do you use up your 100 long distance minutes?

The 100 minutes is only for outgoing calls. All incoming calls are unlimited.

With the $15 plan you are limited to 100 outgoing minutes. Seconds are rounded up to the closest minute. (eg. A 10 second call is rounded up to 1 minute). As well, checking your voicemail with your phone will use up outgoing minutes too. You can use another phone to check your voicemail. Dial your number and press * at the greeting. You can also purchase an add on in self service of 500 minutes for $5. The unused portion is rolled over from month to month until it is used up.

only1utd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@MiliPatel1013  as long as you are in Canada and  your services are working properly, then you can take calls. I'm wondering where you would like to take them to.😉

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@MiliPatel1013  Yes, you will be able to receive any call from anywhere in the world free of charge.🙂

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@MiliPatel1013 wrote:

I have a plan for Canada wide calling and unlimited international text can I take incoming calls?

Incoming calls from anywhere in the world, are free for you, as long as you're in Canada. Collect calls won't work on the PM network.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@MiliPatel1013 Yes, if your plan is $15 or more per month, it is included.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@MiliPatel1013 hi yes I don't see why not if they have your number and proper area code😊

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

All plans $15 and up have unlimited incoming calls.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Yes you can. Unlimited incoming calls from anywhere as long as you are in Canada. In US you need a US add on roaming package.

Need Help? Let's chat.