cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APN for iPhone 6 - Data add on

Nats3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need some help! 

This if for my cousin visting from overseas. He has an iPhone 6 and I set him on up on a 3 month plan with 15G of data. He finished his data in 1.5 months. I added 1G of data but now he can't access it. I've checked his account and the data is there but we just can't access it on the phone. I've searched everything here and tried changing the APN settings. My issue with this is that the layout is different. I can only enter the APN under the Cellular Data section. I cannot find the other fields to enter the rest of the information like in the pic below. We've reset the phone, taken out the chip, made sure wifi wasn't connected when trying, checked again and still nothing. What am I doing wrong?

APN.PNG

3 REPLIES 3

Nats3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for suggesting to contact the mod. They were able to help me out!

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Nats3That image is for a very old version of iOS. It doesn't sound like the problem with the phone, but with Public Mobile's provisioning of the extra 1Gb of data. I would recommend contacing the moderators to make sure the add on was added correctly.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Nats3 wrote:

I need some help! 

This if for my cousin visting from overseas. He has an iPhone 6 and I set him on up on a 3 month plan with 15G of data. He finished his data in 1.5 months. I added 1G of data but now he can't access it. I've checked his account and the data is there but we just can't access it on the phone. I've searched everything here and tried changing the APN settings. My issue with this is that the layout is different. I can only enter the APN under the Cellular Data section. I cannot find the other fields to enter the rest of the information like in the pic below. We've reset the phone, taken out the chip, made sure wifi wasn't connected when trying, checked again and still nothing. What am I doing wrong?

APN.PNG

@Nats3  When looking for Apple enlightenment refer to the iPhone bible

Need Help? Let's chat.