cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A question regarding the $10 plan.

dtrmcc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been searching for detailed information about this plan, and it seems that there is no limit for data add on with this plan?

Is it possible? Or am I missing something?

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

dtrmcc

Thanks very much for analyzing the situation for me ;  )

dtrmcc

Thanks very much for your suggestion.

I am mostly covered by WiFi and use very little data in a month. Not even like 100MB in a months. So I guess it could be a bargain for me if the 10$ plan support data add on for my little use. 

By the way, I make almost no phone calls to Canadian numbers in a month. I wish I have someone to call in here ;   )

dtrmcc

Thanks very much. I am just making sure that this plan support data addons because the equivalent 10$ plan in other places like chatr does not allow data add on.

brent_liza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Data is not included with this plan. If you are looking for data you would need to purchase an add on. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@computergeek541 wrote:

Data is not included with this plan. You can purchase it through an add-on, although I beleive in most cases, you'd be better off to take a different plan if you need data.  The data add-on prices aren't that great, to be quite honest.

@dtrmcc I agree with @computergeek541 here.  Add-on data is relatively quite expensive.  So unless you plan to use very little of it, you may want to look at a plan that includes data.  For example, for $30 you can get 30 days of unlimited Canada-wide calling (rather than just 50 minutes), unlimited international texting (rather than unlimited incoming and 50 outgoing) and 500MB of data at "3G" speed [still delivered via LTE, but throttled to 3Mbps].  This will likely be a significantly better value for your money than adding data add-on(s) to the $10 plan.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@dtrmcc wrote:

I have been searching for detailed information about this plan, and it seems that there is no limit for data add on with this plan?

Is it possible? Or am I missing something?

Thanks.

Data is not included with this plan. You can purchase it through an add-on, although I beleive in most cases, you'd be better off to take a different plan if you need data.  The data add-on prices aren't that great, to be quite honest.

bryclops
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you want data on this plan you will need to buy a top up.

200MB Data for $10 and 1GB Data for $30. Any unused data will roll over to your next cycle.

Need Help? Let's chat.