cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: @Re: A question about the currently advertised in QC "28 dollar 2.5 gig data plan (35 dolla

@Michael6 : If you do go ahead and "take one for the team" then be sure to have at least $35 balance on hand. The autopay can sometimes get a little confused. Whether it's going up in plan cost or down, I'm not sure. So just have the full balance available. If you have rewards then that will get added in and you would have an odd balance the next morning but it can just stay there for the next renewal or add-ons.

Michael6
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: @Re: A question about the currently advertised in QC "28 dollar 2.5 gig data plan (35 dolla

Screenshot_20201116-175239.png

Taking one for the team. And thanks for the tip, I have enough in my account 🙂

Michael6

Arturo was right, I was billed 35$. I will ask for a credit or to be switched plans back to get my 5$ back 😢

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Michael6 wrote:

Arturo was right, I was billed 35$. I will ask for a credit or to be switched plans back to get my 5$ back 😢

It sounds like one part of Public doesn't know what the other is doing and doesn't know about the mixed meessages.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@Michael6 wrote:

I would give it the day at least. @Catherine_T should clarify her words. They usually honour misunderstandings. Catherine_T is "higher up" than Arturo.

@mimmo 

mimmo
Oracle

@z10user4  still silence from @Catherine_T ....  

@Michael6 @Michael6 give it a couple days, it could be like other pm promos the credit will show up some time after payment.

Edit just posted again oracle forum, tagged some additional people. Hopefully will hear back.

Michael6

Thanks @mimmo

casaraku
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: A question about the currently advertised in QC "28 dollar 2.5 gig data plan (35 dollar pla

Its not clear or obvious on the first and main pages that it is only for new sign ups... i had to spend time going into the community feeds about a special... and its details...the only lead was one had to sign up for 35$ plan and it would eventually show up on ones bill... and a few comments said it was for new and current customers...Maybe comments put out by administrators should be color coded or some easy flag.

Catherine_T
Retraité / Retired

Re: A question about the currently advertised in QC "28 dollar 2.5 gig data plan (35 dollar pla

Hi there,

Just wanted to help clarify that this plan offer is available to both existing and new customers in Quebec. 

Apologies for any confusion! 

Thanks,

Catherine

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

That is good news as the majority of new promos are targeted to new customers.

Need Help? Let's chat.