cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael6
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: A question about the currently advertised in QC "28 dollar 2.5 gig data plan (35 dollar pla

Thank you, Danny is looking into my case. 

I'll come back with confirmation on why the credit isn't in my account as an existing customer

Re: A question about the currently advertised in QC "28 dollar 2.5 gig data plan (35 dollar pla

@Catherine_T wrote:

Hi there,

Just wanted to help clarify that this plan offer is available to both existing and new customers in Quebec. 

Apologies for any confusion! 

Thanks,

Catherine

@Catherine_T I performed and experiment on an account and made a change that would normally satisify the eligibility requirements for this regional offer. From what I can see there is no $30 plan available in the self serve account. As per the offer details, customers (at least for new customers) are to select the $35 plan. From what I can see, doing that from within an existing account doesn't add the $5 discount.   Such monetary discounts are usually only enabled for new customers. Why not just list it as a $30 plan?  Further, why not make this plan available in all regions?

Michael6

I'm back!

It's confirmed, also works for current customers in Quebec. 

If the credit doesn't appear automatically after selecting the 35$ plan, open a ticket with the @CS_Agent and they will fix it quickly and efficiently 🙂

Good deal! 

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Michael6 wrote:

I'm back!

It's confirmed, also works for current customers in Quebec. 

If the credit doesn't appear automatically after selecting the 35$ plan, open a ticket with the @CS_Agent and they will fix it quickly and efficiently 🙂

Good deal! 

It's good that they applied it but it looks like you only got it because you insisted. Mistakes happen but Public will need to check how the plan is programmed to ensure this doesn't happen to others.

mimmo
Oracle

@Michael6  make sure to check for the credit on next renewal,hopefully they changed your plan rather than a one time credit.

@computergeek541 areed, it's so much more confusing having a retroactive credit rather than upfront, maybe we need to check out the competitors in Quebec see how their plans /promos are listed to get some enlightenment.

Michael6

Thanks, will do. 

I do see a 5$ off 35$ in my promo section below the plan price. I assume this is what gets me the discount?

Either way, I'll check back in next month! 

mimmo
Oracle

@Michael6  yeah that should do  it. 🙂  glad all things worked out.  too bad it was such a  ring  circus to achieve.

Catherine_T
Retraité / Retired

Quick Update:

Hi there,

We've noticed a system error where the $5 discount is not automatically loading for eligible existing customers upon plan change. We are investigating this issue, and expect to resolve it in the next two weeks. No action is needed on your end - once the issue is resolved, a credit will appear in your self-serve account.

Apologies for the inconvenience! 

Best,

Catherine

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@Catherine_T wrote:

Quick Update:

Hi there,

We've noticed a system error where the $5 discount is not automatically loading for eligible existing customers upon activation plan change. We are investigating this issue, and expect to resolve it in the next two weeks. No action is needed on your end - once the issue is resolved, a credit will appear in your self-serve account.

Best,

Catherine

Just some slight semantics @Catherine_T. Thanks for the update.

Catherine_T
Retraité / Retired

@z10user4 wrote:

@Catherine_T wrote:

Quick Update:

Hi there,

We've noticed a system error where the $5 discount is not automatically loading for eligible existing customers upon activation plan change. We are investigating this issue, and expect to resolve it in the next two weeks. No action is needed on your end - once the issue is resolved, a credit will appear in your self-serve account.

Best,

Catherine

Just some slight semantics @Catherine_T. Thanks for the update.

Good catch! Thanks @z10user4 

Need Help? Let's chat.