cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 days plan without add-on

syantixmanjah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Actually I just need 90 days plan if to keep the account open (without mins/data/txt). Can Public Mobile just make it happen?

5 REPLIES 5

@will13am wrote:

@syantixmanjah wrote:

How about received text and call? @will13am

Isn't that asking for a bit much?  You want an account with nothing but you want to be able to receive text and calls? 

I actually still have an old Wind plan that costs me litterally nothing but does receive unlimited incoming calls and texts.  I keep it active by having a friend top up my Freedom Mobile account and then I transfer the top up back to her.  Freedom might not make anything off me on that line in the next 5 years, and is likely why they stopped offering that plan.

But yeah, expecting a carrier to offer free incoming everything is asking a little much.  My understanding is that some carriers in some other countries do offer that, so this could be where these types of expectations come from.

@syantixmanjah wrote:

Isn't that asking for a bit much?  You want an account with nothing but you want to be able to receive text and calls? 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

When a plan expire no incoming or outgoing call or texts .  Basically it says number not in service. It can stay that way for 90 days. After which you lose the number u less you renew a plan

syantixmanjah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@syantixmanjah, there is no such thing as a plan with nothing in it.  If you want to keep a number alive, you can buy the $10 limited talk and text plan and let it go into suspension, top up at day 89 of suspension and reactivate the account.  Rinse and repeat.  Basically for $10 you can keep a number for 120 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.