cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 day plans used to be cheaper than 30 day plans...

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I noticed in the past the 90 day build your own plans were cheaper than the ready made 30 day plans and the data/talk/etc were more convenient since it streched 90 days not 30, for example the 1GB LTE data only is $30/month but 90 days is $115 - too bad it wasn't like before would be cheaper or at least same price $90 for 90 days, discounts should be given for paying more upfront.

3 REPLIES 3

No love from the folks who run PM for those of us on 90-day plans. I’m a fan of everything 90-day used to be, and wish it was still the better deal.

Im still on my Promo from 2016.  I’m interested in going 30-day only to get the easier to make more frequent payments, but various rewards are doing that for me now.

i found a great plan at the right time.  

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@TheGx  I would be a happy camper if they included these special offers in the 90 day variety. It is my biggest complaints about public mobile, not only are the 30 day plans cheaper but they offer more for less.

Renewal bugs and failures are the most common loss of service related issue once your service is up and running. Deciding to promote the plan that multiplys these failures by 3 fold? I don't get it

30 day plan = 12 yearly renewals

90 day plan = 4 yearly renewals

I have been told "some customers were confused of how a 90 day plan works". Instead of elaborating or putting it in a way customers could understand they made it to what it is now. Choosing a 90 day plan today would resemble flushing money down the toilet.

What I don't think they thought through was instead of a confused customer, we now have more angry customers as there are now 3x as many renewal failures that cause customers to get Irate, swear, type in capital letters and speak of leaving public mobile while wearing out their exclamation key!

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@TheGx wrote:

I noticed in the past the 90 day build your own plans were cheaper than the ready made 30 day plans and the data/talk/etc were more convenient since it streched 90 days not 30, for example the 1GB LTE data only is $30/month but 90 days is $115 - too bad it wasn't like before would be cheaper or at least same price $90 for 90 days, discounts should be given for paying more upfront.

There used to be real discount for 90 day plans.  Right now there's not much reason to get 90 days like before.

Need Help? Let's chat.