Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 Days Plans are Gone ?

prasprime
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi Members

Is the 90 days Plans are gone ?

I can't find it under plans. Lately PM is doing really wired and shady moves. 

14 REPLIES 14

@eeveadamalex wrote:

I can't find the 90 day plans anywhere?  please include a link 

90 day plans are no longer offered

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@eeveadamalex they took out all the 90 day plans and lte plans. All you can pick is what you see on the website 

They have been removed and only 30 day plans are available to be setup.

eeveadamalex
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't find the 90 day plans anywhere?  please include a link 

Yiatiohi

Whaaat are you saying

@kwandar wrote:

I noticed the same thing.  All they need to do is push a little more and I'll show them "exactly" what moving customers up the value chain looks like .... I'll pay Freedom their $50.  Yes Telus, I will, so will my family, so will my friends.  If we can't trust you, we may as well go en masse to your most direct competitor.

Yiatiohi

@luke11992 wrote:

If you scroll down past the pre-made plans, under Build Your Own Plan, the first option is whether you want to choose a 30 day or 90 day plan.

Yup found it -- but no advandage over the 30 day plans.

luke11992
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you scroll down past the pre-made plans, under Build Your Own Plan, the first option is whether you want to choose a 30 day or 90 day plan.

Yiatiohi

Where is the 90 day option hiding? Can't find it under the  "Build Your Own Plan". 

brainfreze

@will13amwrote:

@kwandarwrote:

I noticed the same thing.  All they need to do is push a little more and I'll show them "exactly" what moving customers up the value chain looks like .... I'll pay Freedom their $50.  Yes Telus, I will, so will my family, so will my friends.  If we can't trust you, we may as well go en masse to your most direct competitor.

Oh, you don't want to bite your nose to spite your face my friend.  Paying $50 for a freedom plan would be throwing good money after bad.  I abandoned grandfathered $25 5GB plans with Wind to come over here.  With the way Public Mobile has worked the pre-packaged plans, it is quite evident that they much prefer customers to take on 30 day renewals instead of 90 days.  It is kind of a passive aggressive maneuver. 

Same here; left wind after a week of crappy service and lost out of my startup fee with them, but Public Mobile made it worth while.

@kwandarwrote:

Oh, you don't want to bite your nose to spite your face my friend.  Paying $50 for a freedom plan would be throwing good money after bad.  I abandoned grandfathered $25 5GB plans with Wind to come over here.  With the way Public Mobile has worked the pre-packaged plans, it is quite evident that they much prefer customers to take on 30 day renewals instead of 90 days.  It is kind of a passive aggressive maneuver. 

The 90 day plans still exist.  Why are you saying they don't?

On the plan page, scroll below the pre-created 30 day plans, and choose the option for "Build your own plan".

Some of you subscribers are spreading #FAKENEWS   Please stop it!

kwandar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you - I'm so suspicious of PM/Telus now.

kwandar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

MEU_21
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@prasprimewrote:

Hi Members

Is the 90 days Plans are gone ?

I can't find it under plans. Lately PM is doing really wired and shady moves. 

No, scroll down in "Plans"

Under the "Build Your Own Plan" you'll find the options for 90 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.