cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 Day Plan Pricing Incongruity

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

My parents are currently on the 90 day plan with province wide calling and international text with no data. The price is $75 so $25 per 30 days. There were changes to the 30 day length plans recently, and the same plan had a price cut from $27 to $25. If 90 day plans and 30 day plans cost the same, what is the incentive for me to pay PM 2 months in advance?

5 REPLIES 5

parents
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you're planning to stay with PM for a long time, you can do 90 days plan. Otherwise, I recommend just choose 30 days plan as you can change to another plan when PM has a promo.

hc89
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@meocon I agreed with you. If you're using plan without data, it doesn't have any benefit.

I agree, a 90 day payment is great as I don't have to do it every 30 days, and the added benefit of data rolling fuild over 90 days, rather than 30.

brent_liza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There are two benefits depending on the plan

- The ease of only having to pay the bill once every 90 days

- If you have data on the plan then you can have the data span out over three months to give a little more cushion.  An example: you have 3 GB for three months and the first two months you only use 1 MB then you would have 2 MB to use the last month. 

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

For now they don't have any promo for 90 days plan so it's your choice you can choose 30 days or 90 days plan depend on your need.

Need Help? Let's chat.