cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$8 add on for 200 minutes us/can

sherryjr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought the $25 plan plus the $8 add on for 200 minutes for us and canada.  Wondering if i really need it.  I call from Canada to the U.S. and get calls from the U.S.   Do the incoming calls count in the 200 minutes?  

5 REPLIES 5

sherryjr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you!!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sherryjr  Your $25 plan allows you to receive calls from anywhere in the world without any additional charges. The 200 minutes will only be used when you make calls to the US from anywhere in Canada.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@sherryjr  No but  the the outgoing, calls would. However, if you have a smartphone,  and do all your calls to the US over WiFi. You can then us an app such as Google hangouts and Google dialer combined to make free calls to the US, if using an Android phone. OR the app TextNow. Over any phone  

@sherryjr wrote:

I bought the $25 plan plus the $8 add on for 200 minutes for us and canada.  Wondering if i really need it.  I call from Canada to the U.S. and get calls from the U.S.   Do the incoming calls count in the 200 minutes?  

@Anonymous wrote:

@computergeek541 @Luddite maybe this could be moved up.

Moved to appropriate boards. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sherryjr wrote:

No they don't.

Edit: Thanks NDesai.

Need Help? Let's chat.