cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$60 plan with US Data and Talk and Text

dnichols
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does the plan that includes Talk and Text to the US allow you to call back into Canada without additional costs when travelling in the States?

Thanks

David

6 REPLIES 6

deputyphil
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My daughter is out in San Jose and she has the $60/2gb roaming plan.  She says that with T-Mobile, service is dropped several times a day.  She has manually selected AT&T and there are no issues.

dnichols

I’ll have to research that.  Again Thanks

Dave

@dnicholsMake sure you have your data and roaming enabled.. the 2 peering carrier are AT&T and TMobile so make sure you check their coverage maps. Switch between them for best performance. For TMobile to get the best performance you would want to have a phone that has Band 66. They have expanded their network largely based on that band.

dnichols

Great info thanks.  Are there any other things I need to know before I travel with it.  I’m pretty sure I’m going to give it a shot.

Thanks again

Dave

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dnichols wrote:

Does the plan that includes Talk and Text to the US allow you to call back into Canada without additional costs when travelling in the States?

Thanks

David

You got it!  It allows calls to and from USA and Canada.  You can also text internationally from the USA and Canada.  Remember that data while in the USA is 2 GB per your 30 day billing cycle

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dnichols wrote:

Thanks

David

Yes. And there's no such thing as additional costs with this service.

Need Help? Let's chat.