cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$60 US Roaming Plan

maevec
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi There,

I'm hoping someone can clarify something for me; in July I signed up for the $60 plan that included 8.5GB, unlimited international text, unlimited talk to Canada and the US and (I can't recall the exact phrase) use my phone like home, in the US.  I know this was a limited offer which is no longer available but can someone reassure me that I still have the option to use my phone in the US in the same way I do in Canada?  When I log into my Self Serve the US option isn't listed on my plan details and I don't want to get caught out on my next trip South, as so far it's been such a great addition to my plan for me, and the reason I chose that plan specifically!

Thanks so much (in advance) for you help

5 REPLIES 5

LoveMyBolt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Dig around in all the areas like promos or usage details for any mention of roaming. Particularly the 2gb data roaming mention.

philthunder
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Or check if there is an expiry date in the details, but it should not be the case. 

For exemple : valid until 01/01/2020

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you are on a $60 plan, then you are on the US Roamig Plan. PM does not currently have any other $60 plan, and I cannot remember any other $60 plan in the past except for the US Roaming plan.

This is a plan that really set PM apart from their 3rd tier counterparts. Too bad it's gone.

Edit - there was an unadvertised plan that lasted for only a few weeks that was $60 for 10 or 12GB. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should still have the US roaming included with your plan as long as you don't change your plan or deactive it.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

It's a common concern for people who purchased this plan. As I understand it, there isn't enough available characters to declaxribe the plan correctly.

I would like to be able to reassure you as it is likely that you still have the same, right plan. However, I think you should contact @CS_Agent and get that info officially.

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.