cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$60 / 30 days data issue

markliquid1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am on the $60/30 days plan, which is no longer offered, but I purchased on October 1 (22 days ago).  I have used up the 8.5 GB, but my "Overview" tab shows 2.0 GB at 3G is still available.  I have used 0MB of the 2GB.  I believe this 2.0GB extra was part of a promo when I signed up.  How do I actually use it?  When I enter promo code "BONUSDATA", it says that I am not eligible for this promo.  A Walmart employee helped me sign up, I am not sure they took the time to enter the promo code during that process if that field was not populated automatically.  Anything I can do to access this data?

8 REPLIES 8

@will13am wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@markliquid1 , if all is going according to plan in your account, you would use up the included data first and then bonus data would be used next, followed by add-on data.  This would be automatic.  

A rare miss from @will13am !  I guess nobody's perfect....

Oops I fell asleep at the keyboard.  I got the CAN/US deal mixed up with a different promo.  Smiley Embarassed

It happens

@srlawren wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@markliquid1 , if all is going according to plan in your account, you would use up the included data first and then bonus data would be used next, followed by add-on data.  This would be automatic.  

Oops I fell asleep at the keyboard.  I got the CAN/US deal mixed up with a different promo.  Smiley Embarassed

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@markliquid1 wrote:

Thanks for all the quick advice.  

I will need to renew my plan early- how do I go about getting moderator help?

Click the ? in lower right side of screen. Type "renew plan" and follow prompts. You'll need to contact a moderator to renew early.

markliquid1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for all the quick advice.  

I will need to renew my plan early- how do I go about getting moderator help?

@markliquid1 wrote:

I am on the $60/30 days plan, which is no longer offered, but I purchased on October 1 (22 days ago).  I have used up the 8.5 GB, but my "Overview" tab shows 2.0 GB at 3G is still available.  I have used 0MB of the 2GB.  I believe this 2.0GB extra was part of a promo when I signed up.  How do I actually use it?  When I enter promo code "BONUSDATA", it says that I am not eligible for this promo.  A Walmart employee helped me sign up, I am not sure they took the time to enter the promo code during that process if that field was not populated automatically.  Anything I can do to access this data?

As mentioned earlier, that 2GB can only be used in the U.S.

As for BONUS DATA:  Sorry, but existing customers are ineligible for that promotion.  In addition, that promo code was not active yet on October 1.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@markliquid1 

I think that the 2GB data is for US roaming only if it was the expired $60 plan.  You can't access that data unless you are in the USA.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Updated-Get-8-5-GB-at-3G-speed-2-GB-of-...

A couple of options:

1.  Renew your same plan earlier, but you will need to moderator help.

2. Buy data add on for 1 GB for $30.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Need Help? Let's chat.