cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$60/30 days 5G LTE "90-day plan on Canada's largest mobile network"

Jaime
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

"90-day plan on Canada's largest mobile network"

What does this mean? That the plan only lasts 90 days? And then I have to get another plan?

11 REPLIES 11

Ang99

Thank you wetcoaster 

@Ang99wrote:

hey mimmo_L 

What I was lloking for was the bar minimum in data for 90 days maybe 1 GB

Im always in WIFI zone. Thanks

The bare minimum would be going with a talk & text plan and adding the 1GB data add-on. It doesn't expire and is the most cost effective solution if you use less than 100 - 150 MB per month. (I still have abit left on mine after 10 months as I'm on WiFi at home and at work and rarely use the web outside of that.)

Next up would be a 90 day plan with 1.5GB of data, about 500MB per month (But it's yours to use as you please over the 90 days - you can use the full 1.5GB on the first day and have nothing left for the next 89 or 200MB the first month, 600MB the second, 700MB the third.)

Be aware that the data on a regular data plan can not be carried forward into the next billing cycle, the counter is set back to your (say 1.5GB) amount at renewal.

Make sure that you turn all data consumption off that's not absolutely necessary. Ie WiFi assist, updates, background data etc.

Ang99

hey mimmo_L 

What I was lloking for was the bar minimum in data for 90 days maybe 1 GB

Im always in WIFI zone. Thanks

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

hey @Ang99   i think there might have been some confusion in one of the posts

the plan is $180 for 15gb data for 90 day = $60 for 5gb / 30 days.

in the build your own plan you will fin it by selecting 90 days provincial calling  global texting and 15gb lte.

how much data a month do you need?  

selecting 3+3 gb @ 3g speed (2gb.month) costs 120$ of 6gb lte /90 costs $135

Ang99

Hi there can you kindly direct me to the 5 GB LTE 90-day plan i cant seem to find it.

Thanks

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

hi plans at PM are for 30 or 90 days.  the data you pre purchase is valid for the number of days so yes 5gb would be be valid for 90 days or approx 1.66gb / month.  you can use all the 5gb on day 1 or on day 90 or spread it out between.

@Ang99wrote:

Hello im considering switching to PM on the 90 day prepaid I live in Ontario Is it available

here? Am I understanding it correctly I can get 5 GB data for 90 days?

Ang99

Hello im considering switching to PM on the 90 day prepaid I live in Ontario Is it available

here? Am I understanding it correctly I can get 5 GB data for 90 days?

@Jaime Pleased you are seriously considering PM and doing some research. 👍  👍

I recommend you also read: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/BE-PREPARED/m-p/112014#M20827

And just in passing, I appreciate you marking my post as Solution but think NDesai actually gave the answer to your original questions. Not to worry though, he has has plenty of Solutions to his credit! Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Jaime

Cool, thanks. I meant 5 gigabytes of 4G LTE speed actually 😛

5 GB data I believe. Robot wink

BTW: if you turn on autopay you will save $6/90 days.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

It means you pay for entire 90 days as it's a prepaid service. The plan will keep renewing as long as you keep that plan. 

BTW, it's 4G LTE. We are far away from 5G 😞

Need Help? Let's chat.