cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

60$ 30 Day Plan - US Roaming?

beehjae
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi All,
Can someone explain clearly what this plan mean?
Is it a correct understanding that:
* Talk and Text
  - if I'm in the US, I can make/receive calls and text messages?

* 10GB data will both work in the US and Canada?
Looking forward to getting this clarified.
Capture.PNG

Kind Regards,
Beehjae

13 REPLIES 13

@GinYVR wrote:

@beehjaeI don't think any of the lowest tier (or even mid level) providers offer anything similiar at the price range.

Wind did it at $39 but that was a long time ago. The Freedom plan with U.S. roaming is now $120, but it incudes a lot more data.

@beehjaeI don't think any of the lowest tier (or even mid level) providers offer anything similiar at the price range.

beehjae

Thanks,

I could've been clearer... I meant other carriers.

@beehjae wrote:

That is sad. It just slipped away. I was planning to shift today, I didn't even know it expired yesterday. Smiley Sad

Now I'm forced to consider other carriers that can meet my needs. Wish PM can do something about this.

Edit: Guys, any recommendations / suggestions of a similar / alternative plan that you are aware of?

Sorry, but there are no plans at Public Mobile that include roaming.  There's the $50 plan, but roaming add-ons packages talk, text, and 1GB of data would cost $35, and even then, the roaming add-ons would all expire in 10 days.  There's isn't any 2GB roaming add-on.

beehjae

That is sad. It just slipped away. I was planning to shift today, I didn't even know it expired yesterday. Smiley Sad

Now I'm forced to consider other carriers that can meet my needs. Wish PM can do something about this.

Edit: Guys, any recommendations / suggestions of a similar / alternative plan that you are aware of?

@popping wrote:

Use promot code PMOCTOBER12GB with this new $60 10GB plan to get 2GB bonus.  I don't know whether the 2GB is one time only add-on or recurring every cycle.

12GB.JPG

Hi @popping 

I posted a link to another message where the promo was received either by sms or an email and they call it 12g plan, so i guess it's reoccurring

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Use promot code PMOCTOBER12GB with this new $60 10GB plan to get 2GB bonus.  I don't know whether the 2GB is one time only add-on or recurring every cycle.

12GB.JPG

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Travellers' plan is sadly gone, there is an update in the announcement message.

This 60 plan is brand new, but it looks like it's dressed up a bit during most of October

popping

@ShawnC13 

Sorry.  I did not look for it at the end of the plan list.

I will update my post.  Thanks

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@beehjae  It means you can call to anywhere in Canada and the US while you are in Canada.

@ShawnC13 

I don't see this option. Is it on the Plans page?

EDIT: NVM I get it now, Like @popping i was not looking there, I was looking on the plans page.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@beehjae wrote:

Hi All,
* Talk and Text

Capture.PNG

Kind Regards,
Beehjae

As already stated this plan is for when you are located in Canada and is not a US roaming plan as well.  All data, calls and text will only work while connected to the Canadian Network.

@popping, this plan is still available.  I just checked if I were to change my plan and the option was there

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

popping

@beehjae wrote:

Hi All,
* Talk and Text

Capture.PNG

Kind Regards,
Beehjae

This plan is no longer available.  It was available this morning.

This is not a US roaming plan.  All calls/text/data are only available while you are in Canada.

Need Help? Let's chat.