cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6.5 GB plan not showing up on data usage

Rpnjon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can't seem to find how much I've used, but I got a text saying I used up 95% of my data with only the 1GB promo showing up on my usages. Tried submitting the ticket but all I'm getting is error logging in.

6 REPLIES 6

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Rpnjon wrote:

Can't seem to find how much I've used, but I got a text saying I used up 95% of my data with only the 1GB promo showing up on my usages. Tried submitting the ticket but all I'm getting is error logging in.

Are you still having trouble logging in/ submitting a ticket? Try clearing your web browser cash then try logging back in to your account. If you still cannot log in and/or you keep getting error message when tying to submit a ticket you can send a private message to the moderator team by clicking the envelope in the top right of the screen of your community private messages page. 

You can also set data to warn or resfrict data after a set amount that month. Set it a little lower than you data amoint so you have some left just in case. Remember that the plan is 30 days and not a month.

Rpnjon

Yeah, luckily I had that. I'll just be more careful with the usage. Really should turn off those auto play for videos.

@Rpnjon wrote:

Thanks! Haven't had that happened before. Sorry for the trouble.

You're welcome. It's a good thing that you had the bonus or it would have stopped working sooner. To get more data, you buy a data add-on.

Rpnjon

Thanks! Haven't had that happened before. Sorry for the trouble.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Rpnjon wrote:

When the plan data doesn't show, it means it was all used. 

Need Help? Let's chat.