cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5gb data boxing week deal

wheresmydataPM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i got the credit towards next month already but still haven't received the 5gb data and there is only 1 week left for this month.

13 REPLIES 13

HI @wheresmydataPM  tickets usually close after 48 hours, I think. So good you sent another!

wheresmydataPM

I opened a ticket last sunday and still have not gotten a response from them...I just found a link to pm the moderators directly from another thread and sent them a message just now. Hopefully i get a response.

wheresmydataPM

do not see the 5gb line , and 100% certain i did not use it all up.

wheresmydataPM

I have waited and still have not received it, they already took the credited amount for the 2nd month. I am CERTAIN i did not use the data. If anything i didn't even use the initial 1gb because i would check every couple of days.

@skminhaj wrote:

I activated 15$/month then I switched to 25$/mont.. 

Will I be qualified for free 5gb data?

Sorry, but no, you will not get the 5GB of data. Eligibilitty is based on when you opened your account and also based on which plan you took at the time.  $15 plans taken during account activation do not qualify for this offer.

skminhaj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated 15$/month then I switched to 25$/mont.. 

Will I be qualified for free 5gb data?

Thanks. 

you sure you get it immediately not next month?

amitbhagat
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You would get by next billing cycle 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

HI there @wheresmydataPM ,

Are you sure it is not listed in you SELF SERVE under here, on the main landing page:

esjliv_0-1612037576187.png

esjliv_1-1612037616915.png

If you do not see the 5GB bonus line item, you either did not get it, or you used it all up (as it goes away once it is used.

@wheresmydataPM wrote:

hopefully ill get it within this last week i guess

Hi @wheresmydataPM 

While it does seem like a lot of data to consume, could it possibly be that you DID receive the data add-on and it was fully consumed?

When an item is fully consumed, the line item is removed from your self-serve landing page.

Check your phone's data consumption for use in the past month to see what it shows.   Also, you can check your usage history under your self-serve for Data consumption in the past 30 days - it's kind of cumbersome to scroll through the pages, but it can be done.

Worst case, if you DIDN'T get the data add-on after looking into this, contact the moderators to advise them and they surely will take care of you if you were eligible.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the chat bubble in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

wheresmydataPM

hopefully ill get it within this last week i guess

wheresmydataPM

it is the 25$ plan

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@wheresmydataPM 

Which plan did you register for?  If the $15 plan, you would not qualify for the 5 GB data add on promo (need to be $25 above).  

Otherwise, the terms and conditions did state within 30 days.  

Need Help? Let's chat.