cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5gb Bonus data from boxing day promotion

Matt7896
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I recently signed up to public mobile and selected their boxing day plan of 1 month free and bonus 5gb data.

I saw that you get the data and one month free after the first month, my first month is up and all i saw was a credit of two months on my available balance and only shows 2gb of data plus the bonus 500mb for autopay. My plan is 35 a month with 2gb plus 500mb of data and unlimited talk. How can i fix this? 

Thanks!

12 REPLIES 12

I am not certain but you might be of the impression that you will have a total of 7.5 Gb every month? Not so. The 5Gb is one single extra block of data that rolls over until used up. It kicks in if the run out of the 2.5 Gb a couple of days to soon, just helping you through until your plan renews with the next lot of 2.5 Gb of data.

But if it did arrive in your account the only way it would not be there now is if you consumed it all.

AE_Collector

Matt7896

Thank you!

Matt7896

I just wrote them a message. Thank you!

@Matt7896 wrote:

Hey, My new cycle just started so i haven't used it all up. On my overview it shows my add on that i purchased of 1gb and then my monthly gb of 2.5gb only. It doesn't show the 7.5

@Matt7896  It would never show an entry for 7.5Gb. You are seeing the plan data of 2.5GB and your add on that you purchased for 1GB. If the 5GB line isn't there, you either never received it or have used it all up. If you never received the 5GB add on bonus you need to contact a moderator as already stated.

How to Open a Ticket / Contact Moderators

1. Click Chat Bubble and type "Open Ticket"

2. Click "Contact PM Support"

3. Select "Account Specific Question"

4. Click "No, I Need A Human Now"

5. Select the link "Click Here To Submit A Ticket"

6. This opens a new window. Log in with Community Account NOT your self serve. Follow prompts.

Matt7896

Hey, My new cycle just started so i haven't used it all up. On my overview it shows my add on that i purchased of 1gb and then my monthly gb of 2.5gb only. It doesn't show the 7.5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Matt7896 

You can also check the data counter on your device to see how much data it shows was consumed.

If it was fully consumed during the last 30 days, then the data showing there as consumed should display approximately 7.5 GB to account for your plan data + your bonus data.

Please report back the amount it displays for the most current month and the prior month. 

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@HAKO wrote:

I suggest going to online chat I think its an issue from their side, sorry I couldn't provide any more help.

Online chat is only doing activations and answers pre-sales questions.

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Matt7896 wrote:

Hello, I recently signed up to public mobile and selected their boxing day plan of 1 month free and bonus 5gb data.

I saw that you get the data and one month free after the first month, my first month is up and all i saw was a credit of two months on my available balance and only shows 2gb of data plus the bonus 500mb for autopay. My plan is 35 a month with 2gb plus 500mb of data and unlimited talk. How can i fix this? 

Thanks!

Did data stop working at any time?  If it didn't always work, it could mean that you used the 5GB already. That's probably not it. This is just asking to explore the possibility that @esjliv  was saying.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Matt7896 

How to Open a Ticket / Contact Moderators

1. Click Chat Bubble and type "Open Ticket"

2. Click "Contact PM Support"

3. Select "Account Specific Question"

4. Click "No, I Need A Human Now"

5. Select the link "Click Here To Submit A Ticket"

6. This opens a new window. Log in with Community Account NOT your self serve. Follow prompts.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Matt7896 ,

Were you checking your SELF SERVE account throughout your last cycle? 

If so, then check with MODS as @Dunkman posts.

If you were not checking, perhaps you received but it was used up?

Once the add-on is used it is gone, and will not show up on your SELF SERVE account any longer.

You can go to your usage history to when you first activated and muddle through it to see if there is 5gb plus 2.5gb usage on it. NOTE the 2.5gb PLAN data is always used first, then the addon would kick in.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Matt7896 

If it has been 30 days since you activated your account and you have not received your 5GB add on bonus (one time only, no re-occurring), you should contact moderator.  Expect up to 2-48 hour response time.  It looks like you received the 2nd month free credit. 

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the blue chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HAKO

I suggest going to online chat I think its an issue from their side, sorry I couldn't provide any more help.

Need Help? Let's chat.