cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5g Promo

Domgodess
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is the 5g Promo only for new activations?  Can I, as a loyal customer, have access to this promotion?

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Olivetree : If you've received the credit then no they don't take that back. Officially, changing the plan will lose the 5GB. But strange things happen around here.

@Olivetree wrote:

Hi, if you change the rate plan to $15 / month, does the free 5G and 2nd month free expire / get taken back? 

@Olivetree I think once the second month is credited to your account you are good on that. If I am not mistaken the terms said you would lose the data if you did a plan change.

Olivetree
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, if you change the rate plan to $15 / month, does the free 5G and 2nd month free expire / get taken back? 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Domgodess wrote:

Is the 5g Promo only for new activations?  Can I, as a loyal customer, have access to this promotion?

One time 5GB means very little. I know it doesn't seem fair, but loyal customers will have more rewards in the account that a new customer won't have.

Oooh, why dangle that @darlicious when it's no longer able to be had.

Still hope the OP did get that existing customer bonus when it was available, though.

🤞

@Domgodess ,  what you could do is use this to entice others to join up with Public Mobile and be sure to give them your referral code so you and they can still benefit by it.

@Domgodess 

Did you not get the holiday 2gb data add on and the 500 international long distance minutes add on?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Domgodess ,

Sorry new activations only.

😕

Need Help? Let's chat.