cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5GB promo addon not showing up

edgemoto
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I bought a sim on Jun 2 based on the 5GB addon deal and activated my account on Jun 15, but the addon is not showing up as of Jun 23. What's going on?

14 REPLIES 14

edgemoto

Perfect! Thank you.

@edgemoto  @Triguy  put up the link for you good luck  ps   it was a team effort!!

edgemoto

@RossN wrote:

@edgemoto If you received the email saying you are elegable then you will have to pm a moderator to fix it for you I had to,  it was no hassle 

Thanks RossN!

edgemoto

Yes I did. Thanks. Looks like I have to PM a moderator. Once I figure out where to find a moderator. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Contact a moderator if you qualified for the offer.

In order to contact the Moderator team, I would suggest sending them a private message.

Link below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@edgemoto wrote:

@RossN wrote:

@edgemoto so did you receive the email?

Yes. 

By purchasing a SIM online today, you have access to an exclusive offer: get a free one-time 5GB data Add-on* when you activate online by June 16th.

Then the next part is...the email that you used for that order...did you also use it for the activation?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@edgemoto If you received the email saying you are elegable then you will have to pm a moderator to fix it for you I had to,  it was no hassle 

edgemoto

@RossN wrote:

Yes. 

By purchasing a SIM online today, you have access to an exclusive offer: get a free one-time 5GB data Add-on* when you activate online by June 16th.

edgemoto

@RossN wrote:

you would have had to receive an email saying you were elegable and yes it had to be bought online june !st only

I did get an email. It said:

RossN
Mayor / Maire

RossN
Mayor / Maire

you would have had to receive an email saying you were elegable and yes it had to be bought online june !st only

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here are the details of the offer.

On June 1st,  customers that purchase a SIM card online before 11:59PM ET will gain access to an exclusive offer of a one-time bonus 5GB of data. Simply activate before June 16, 2019 11:59PM ET, on a $25+/mo plan (Ready-Made plans only) to claim this offer. This will be applied as an Add-On.This offer is available to new customers only.

edgemoto

@Anonymous wrote:

You had to have bought the SIM online on June 1.

Ah, well, the transaction date was Jun 1. I was looking at my card statement that processed it on the 2nd. So it was bought on the 1st.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@edgemoto wrote:

So I bought a sim on Jun 2 based on the 5GB addon deal and activated my account on Jun 15, but the addon is not showing up as of Jun 23. What's going on?

You had to have bought the SIM online on June 1.

Need Help? Let's chat.