cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500MB Bonus Data on New Sign-Up

Bibit
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

When I signed-up for Public Mobile (this is my first time with prepaid plans) last July, the promo said that there is bonus 500MB. I got the $35 plan with 1.5G. I'm also on AutoPay. I'll be on my second month now with PM but I still did not receive the bonus 500MB.

Any help and advise is highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Bibit 

7 REPLIES 7

Bibit
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your help. I was able to switch to the $30 plan on time.

@Bibit 

Does your account under my plan and addons show you have 1gb of data or 1.5gb of data? The original $35/1gb +500mb autopay bonus was recently usurped by the promotional $35/1.5gb +500mb autopay bonus=2gb. You may have selected the old plan as both were available for selection resulting in you having less data than expected. (500mb short) Is this the problem or do you only have 1gb total?

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'm a little confused; do you mean you signed up July of last year or in July of 2020, which just ended recently?

I imagine you've confirmed your plan details recently on the Self Serve account view? 

I never had an issue with data bonuses for over a year now, but unfortunately, system issues occur. Hope you're able to get it sorted and can enjoy the extra data soon. Stay safe.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Bibit once the necessary conditions were met. The extra 500mb will be added to your self service account within 7 business days. Welcome to PM. Stay safe. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Bibit wrote:

Hi,

When I signed-up for Public Mobile (this is my first time with prepaid plans) last July, the promo said that there is bonus 500MB. I got the $35 plan with 1.5G. I'm also on AutoPay. I'll be on my second month now with PM but I still did not receive the bonus 500MB.

Any help and advise is highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Bibit 

@Bibit  You'll need to contact moderators via SIMon ? mark bottom right of your page to see why the autopay 500mb data was not added to your account.

But starting tomorrow you may also want to future date to change plans as your plan will be $30 as per this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Replacing-the-35-1-5GB-Plan-with-a-30-2... your plan t

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@Bibit 

This is one of those rare times where IF something has gone wrong...it really doesn’t matter. Tomorrow they launch a $30/2Gb data plan that you should switch to. Post date it for your next renewal. You WILL get your 2 Gb that way and the new cost will be $30 instead of $35. 

Tomorrow once the plan has launched, log in to Self Serve and click Change Plan. Choose the $30 2Gb plan and click the “Change on Next Renewal” button, not the “Change Immediately” button. It will change automatically at your next renewal.

AE_Collector

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Bibit hi contact customer support here

type "data wrong"

(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Need Help? Let's chat.