cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 minute add-on

eajhealy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a 100-minute Canada-wide  long distance plan and 250 MB data plan with a 5 GB bonus plan. I know that at the end of the month, if I have 350 MB I eat into my 5 GB bonus. At the beginning of the next month I go back to the 250 MB of the following month. Now I know that. Thank you all for your input.   BUT,,,,,,

Is the 500-minute-Canada-wide long distance plan like the 5 GB where, if at the end of the month I have 150 minutes (therefore eating into my 500 minutes) and the next  month I eat up another 150 minutes, the third month my Canada-wide  long distance plan is now down to 400 minutes, OR, I must pay that extra 5$ every month to have 500 minutes, whether I use them or not? Am I making myself clear? 

5 REPLIES 5

Unused add-on provisions stay attached to the account until fully consumed. Add-ons fall off the account once fully consumed.

They are lost if the account is terminated (after 90 days suspended/inactive service or after the number is ported out to another provider).

Except for the US Roaming add-ons. They activate immediately, have a 10-day duration, and work differently from all the in-Canada add-ons.

@eajhealy wrote:

When I ACCEPT AS A SOLUTION, do I press ACCEPT AS A SOLUTION to everyone that replied or just 1?

There's only one solution per message thread.

eajhealy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I ACCEPT AS A SOLUTION, do I press ACCEPT AS A SOLUTION to everyone that replied or just 1?

@eajhealy wrote:

t.   BUT,,,,,,

Is the 500-minute-Canada-wide long distance plan like the 5 GB where, if at the end of the month I have 150 minutes (therefore eating into my 500 minutes) and the next  month I eat up another 150 minutes, the third month my Canada-wide  long distance plan is now down to 400 minutes, OR, I must pay that extra 5$ every month to have 500 minutes, whether I use them or not? Am I making myself clear? 

Lond distance add-on minutes are a one-time purchase and remain in your account until you have used them all up.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@eajhealy   yes,  minute add-on work the same way.  Unused portion will always stay.  Next month, they will start from the regular monthly bucket first.. it will only dip into your addon once your monthly bucket is used up

Need Help? Let's chat.