cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 gb

Debi1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how much free data is included in my 25.00 plan? 

23 REPLIES 23

@Debi1 

Do you have an LG phone? These phones in particular need to have at a minimum a network reset and often a factory reset ( back up your data first over wifi.)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Debi1 : What phone are you using? Make/model/submodel maybe even OS version. If it's an iPhone then you would need to do something else other than APN.

Debi1

Still haven't resolved the issue no APN 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Debi1 wrote:

Data never worked, with my auto plan. 

Then that's a whole different problem unrelated to having any autopay data. What phone do you have? If Android, you'll need to check all the APN settings. Are you able to post screenshots of your APN settings?

Debi1

l think need a moderator help please 

Debi1

Data never worked, with my auto plan. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

just one way to fix something is missing at your data plan you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator_Team by click here.            You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service 

Good Luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Debi1 : Has data ever worked on this account? Did you log in to your self-serve account and see what your Plan Details say?

So, you didn't see the $2 discount as well?

Anyway, you will need to open a ticket with Mod

To open a ticket with mod, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
Enter Missing Rewards, then click Autopay Reward, then Click Contact Us, . Follow the prompts to open the ticket

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Debi1

l am on auto pan since the beginning. Never got a any mb

Also check your usage history to see how much you used up since renewing.

If you just happen to use it up you can get 1g addon for 15. That one will not expire and everything not used up this month will roll over to the next. 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@Debi1 you should see line with the name 500+500 in your list of data and addons

If you see only name with 500m and you are registered for autopay then c contact moderators.

If you don't see anything is it possible that you used it up?

I'm not sure what happens if you register for autopay after renewal, i heard that it should reflect right away, so i suspect you may have two lines, but I'm really not sure as I've never seen it

@Debi1 Do you have Autopay setup yet  If so, when you log on to self-serve, you should see 2 things:

on Overview tab, it should show AutoPay Reward ($2)  

On the same tab, if you click on Plan Details, it will open another page and you should see 500MB+500MB at 3G speed

If you have not setup Autopay yet, then do it now and you should see those freebies shortly after

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Debi1 : The $25 plan with autopay on will show 500+500 in the My Data & Add-ons area. If you happened to have used it all then it won't show. Perhaps that's the issue you're having. Can you browse the internet with your phone? Have you ever used the internet with this account?

Debi1

I do have auto payments, but never got any free mb

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Debi1 wrote:

Can someone help me get my free mg’s Do l need to connect with an administrator?

@Debi1   All you need to get the additional data and $2/30 days discount is to add a CC or Visa Debit/MC Debit card to your account and enable autopay. 

Log into your account and click the Payment tab and scroll down the page to Manage My Card and then register your card making sure the name and address is exactly as on your CC/Debit card statement and no spaces for the postal code.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Debi1 : Not sure what you mean by "free megs". You pay for a minimum 500megs in that plan. You would need to register a payment card and toggle on the autopay feature to get the other 500megs.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Signup for autopay to gat an additional 509 MB.

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

Anonymous
Not applicable

if your data not working do one thing take your SIM card out and waiting for a minute and put it back and do rebooting your phone is will working,

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

and chek it out your APN settings Click HERE

Turn your data on to send a Picture Messaging in world-wide,

if your data is off and your home internet wifi is on is not going through the Picture or a video Messaging, 

you have to do this to is go through you will need to turn your data on to send a Picture or a video Messaging in world-wide,

Good Luck

Debi1

Can someone help me get my free mg’s Do l need to connect with an administrator?

Anonymous
Not applicable

For Plan $25

• 500 MB Data¹ at 3G speed
  • +BONUS 500 MB with AutoPay
  • Unlimited Canada-wide minutes
  • Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging
  • All of public mobile plans include: Call Display, Voicemail and Conference Calling.

Good Luck

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@Debi1 

If on autopay 1 gig otherwise 500megs

You only have to be subscribed to autopay, you can pay with vouchers. Credit card doesn't have to be in your name or it can be gift visa without any balance but you must be able to register so it has to be valid at the time of registration and have to have some balance, but you don't have to load it later

Need Help? Let's chat.