cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 Canada Wide Minutes for $5 Add on

cvalenzuela
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased this over a week ago and I still do not see it showing up on my account as an add on.

9 REPLIES 9

My tip to everyone, as this is a prepaid service, you need to top-up your balance with the 'dollar value' of what you want first, then go get the add-on, or change the plan (if an immediate choice).

611 does it the 'desired' way (pay and add at the same time) *IF* you know your PIN and have a payment method on your account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@smp99 wrote:

Why can't PM deal with this. This issue must come up at least a few time a month, and those are  only the ones I notice.

They have all kinds of wording in the Purchase Add-ons page. Even the button says something different when it knows there isn't enough money there. We also know that people don't bother to read things.

They'd have to do several design changes to make it more one stop. They don't seem interested in doing design changes around here.

@Tony8 wrote:

Something must have gone wrong. If you have a charge  on your credit card you will have to contact a moderator.

@Tony8  Nothing wrong, in fact that's how add-ons purchases work at PM. First you need to add funds to your account (CC charge) then you need to purchase it.  (Will show up on the selfserve landing page.)

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Why can't PM deal with this. This issue must come up at least a few time a month, and those are  only the ones I notice.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cvalenzuela wrote:

Yea it was charged to my CC.  thanks!

And you see at least that amount ( - taxes) in your Available Funds? Then as above...finish up with the 2nd step.

cvalenzuela
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yea it was charged to my CC.  thanks!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@cvalenzuela wrote:

I purchased this over a week ago and I still do not see it showing up on my account as an add on.

Purchasing addons is a two step process.  Here is a great tutorial on how to purchase addons created by @srlawren  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Tony8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Something must have gone wrong. If you have a charge  on your credit card you will have to contact a moderator.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

it's a 2 step process to buy it ,you need avaliable funds in your account and then you have to purchase it

Need Help? Let's chat.