cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$50 plan

evevvren
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm seeing 2 possible upgrades for me because I'm blowing through 5gb every month (no idea how, I think my internet must be faulty). I'm not seeing the Autopay Bonus of $2 off for the $50 plan. Is it true that the autopay reward only works on the $45 plan?

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 9.26.02 PM.png

9 REPLIES 9

Having autopay enabled also adds 500MB to the $50 plan, for 8.5GB total per 30 days.

@evevvren if you like to watch videos then I would suggest moving up to the $50/8gb(48/8.5gb auto-pay) plan. 

disable these settings(android) and when your account renews, observe how much data you consume in the next 30 days. then choose a plan that fits your needs

autosync
Google photos backup
Playstore auto updates
backup to Google drive off
disable "automatic system updates" in your "developer options" (to get this option, find your os "build number" located in "about phone" and keep tapping it until "developer options enabled" appears

to save data:

keep your video quality at 480p or lower
turn off autoplay videos on your social networking apps and browser
if you really need to save data. use the "data saver" option if your device has it
use "lite mode" on your browser

if you have a wifi connection at home. use it as much as possible

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Youtube is an excellent resource to determine what eats up data on different types of phones.  I have found many different ways data can be consumed and changed many settings to reduce this.  Good luck! 😁

@evevvren wrote:

@totalUser 

The bonus refers to the 500megs of bonus data. The $2 off is called the autopay reward, not bonus! I read them pretty thoroughly!

Hi @evevvren here are the details of the $50 Plan.  You get the $2 credit every 30-day renewal for autopay as well.

$50 plan.png

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

When you are already here let's figure out what could be eating your data.

Which phone do you have?

Is your WiFi assist on (boosts your weak WiFi with your data)

Can you take a look at your data app usage and see which apps are eating most, maybe you should restrict them

Do you allow auto updates on data?

Do you give your precise location?

evevvren
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@totalUser 

The bonus refers to the 500megs of bonus data. The $2 off is called the autopay reward, not bonus! I read them pretty thoroughly!

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@evevvren 

Look closer at the pictures you posted

Autopsy is in the list of $45 plan, but it is in the'logo' of 50 plan, right under 50

Both have it

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Autopay credit works on all plans, I am on $25 plan, also you need to plus tax to see you really paid.

@evevvren wrote:

I'm seeing 2 possible upgrades for me because I'm blowing through 5gb every month (no idea how, I think my internet must be faulty). I'm not seeing the Autopay Bonus of $2 off for the $50 plan. Is it true that the autopay reward only works on the $45 plan?

All current price plans are elgible for a $2 autopay discount.

Need Help? Let's chat.