cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

$50 plan vs $60 plan - Public Mobile just doesn’t care (unfortunately)

I was on $50 plan and then switched to $60 plan. Two screen shots are attached and both showing plan descriptions. The plans are different but the descriptions are the same. How is that possible? Well mistakes happen but should this happen to a phone company that sells phone plans? Maybe. But what makes things worse in here is that I made their moderator aware of this right away - but it made no difference. Why is it so difficult to edit 3 sentences - which are incorrect/incomplete - if you care?

They should prove me wrong and show that they do care - but let’s see ...

B6E85534-95D1-49FE-ACA7-DD84CB265592.jpeg

DFB77AC8-6C8A-493B-B922-3676241320D9.jpeg

P.S.

@Moderator_Team

Mayor / Maire

Re: $50 plan vs $60 plan - Public Mobile just doesn’t care (unfortunately)

@VanZem wrote:

I was on $50 plan and then switched to $60 plan. Two screen shots are attached and both showing plan descriptions. The plans are different but the descriptions are the same. How is that possible? Well mistakes happen but should this happen to a phone company that sells phone plans? Maybe. But what makes things worse in here is that I made their moderator aware of this right away - but it made no difference. Why is it so difficult to edit 3 sentences - which are incorrect/incomplete - if you care?

P.S.

@Moderator_Team

Further down on that page, do you see any add-ons?

Or on the overview page what add-ons are listed?

You are missing a point - I am talking about the plan description.

@z10user4 wrote:

@VanZem wrote:

P.S.

@Moderator_Team

Further down on that page, do you see any add-ons?

Or on the overview page what add-ons are listed?

Mayor / Maire

@VanZem wrote:

You are missing a point - I am talking about the plan description.

Is it worth going to war over though? If you have the plan features ie. 2GB US Roaming or some such wording mentioned somewhere for the $60 plan then what does it matter?

There are many cases of erroneous or omitted or confusing wording around here. If stuff works then let it be - would be how I see it.

I'm on an old Fall promo 2016 and my plan says 'Plan Expired' in the plan description.  But it's not expired.  It's just grandfathered - Sort of a new style Legacy account here but not.

It is known that the description is not a true representation of the $60 plan, as it has been mentioned and verified previously.  

If the 2GB data roaming is in your addon section, you are on the plan (or have used the entire data if it is 'no longer' visible.  The talk and text do not appear in the addon area, so that may be difficult to verify until you go to the US to test it.

Yes, having the actual description showing everything would be great, but there is limited space available to show it.

@stonechucker wrote:

Yes, having the actual description showing everything would be great, but there is limited space available to show it.

All that is required for someone is to copy-paste the details of the $60 plan (not $50 plan) into the descriptions field. How hard is that? This is not even an intellectual part of this plan - compare that to someone negotiating the rates, implementing the plan, etc.

The plan is functioning properly but what bothers me is that PM set the bar so low to call this acceptable. However if they want to serve a public, the standards are higher than that and they need to adhere to the standards of this country in 2019. I will forward this complaint to CRTS and CCTS and we will see what they have to say.

Cheers.

@VanZem wrote:

I will forward this complaint to CRTS and CCTS and we will see what they have to say.

Done. I am curious to see how this plays out. The complaint is that they refuse to clearly state the terms/conditions (i.e. plan details) of this particular plan

Mayor / Maire

@VanZem wrote:

@VanZem wrote:

I will forward this complaint to CRTS and CCTS and we will see what they have to say.

Done. I am curious to see how this plays out. The complaint is that they refuse to clearly state the terms/conditions (i.e. plan details) of this particular plan

Is this really worth this effort? Apparently for you. Oh well. Takes all kinds. I wonder if whoever gets back to you will say "um so like does everything work anyway?".

@VanZem wrote:

@VanZem wrote:

Have you gotten a response and resolution for this?  Curious to see the result.