cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

($50/month)-(8gb of data)-(unlimited talk Canada and US)-(unlimited international text and pic msg)

Wondering if for this plan above if the unlimited talk is for every day of the week and time of day? I don't want another evening and weekend only plan. 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: ($50/month)-(8gb of data)-(unlimited talk Canada and US)-(unlimited international text and pic m

@dskillz99 

@dskillz99 wrote:

Wondering if for this plan above if the unlimited talk is for every day of the week and time of day? I don't want another evening and weekend only plan. 

@dskillz99 hi it's for all day all week long 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: ($50/month)-(8gb of data)-(unlimited talk Canada and US)-(unlimited international text and pic m

@dskillz99 

@dskillz99 wrote:

@dskillz99 hi it's for all day all week long 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@dskillz99 it's for any time. But it's not unlimited data.  It's 8 gigs, 8.5 with autopay. Once its finished its stops working, until it resets upon payment for the next 30 day cycle. The calls to the US and any where else must originate from within Canada. Welcome to the community.  Stay safe. 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My data reset twice with auto-pay, but the third time it stopped after less than one gb of use and locked me out of the mobile network.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@bocca check your phone to see if you inadvertently placed a 1 gig data use limit on your phone. Stay safe. 

Highlighted

That was my first thought, but I set my limit at 8gb and my warning at 6.5gb

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@bocca try a network reset and restart your phone if it doesn't automatically do so.  Stay safe. 

Highlighted

It is exactly as advertised. There are no time of day/date restrictions. There are access and connection issues with the data network for MMS and Mobile web. There is no call center or any way to get live tech support and it takes days to get help via submitted ticket. The service is inexpensive, but functions like it.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@dskillz99 

All public mobile plans are for anytime minutes. There are no day or evening or weekend Bell like plans lol. 

Welcome to Public Mobile. 

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Absolutely, you can talk every day, all day long unlimited, to anyone in canada. 

unlimited  Evenings and weekends, and 300 day time minutes plans are so 2009.. There's no such thing as that anymore unless if you're with the likes of Fido. 

Need Help? Let's chat.