cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50 dollar promotion plan for 40 not showing up

kathrynrebecca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

my phone number is #########. I tried to get the $40 dollar promotion for the $50 dollar plan and i didn't see a promotion code or a credit. I signed up on June 23rd before the promotion expired. Can you help?

Edited by ShawnC Removed phone number

3 REPLIES 3

@kathrynrebecca wrote:

Hello,

my phone number is #########. I tried to get the $40 dollar promotion for the $50 dollar plan and i didn't see a promotion code or a credit. I signed up on June 23rd before the promotion expired. Can you help?

There is no promo code or new plan.  In some places, it says to take some special $40 new plan, while in others, it says to take the Ready-made $50 plan.  

The timing of discount is also contradictory.  In one place, it says that the first month is $40, while elsewhere it says to wait 7 business days for a $10 credit.  I am betting on the latter because of the way that Public Mobile has always done this type of promotion in the past.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@kathrynrebecca wrote:

Hello,

The $10 credit will show up in your account within 7 days

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kathrynrebecca wrote:

Hello,

my phone number is xxxxxxxxxx. I tried to get the $40 dollar promotion for the $50 dollar plan and i didn't see a promotion code or a credit. I signed up on June 23rd before the promotion expired. Can you help?

So did you sign up for the $50 plan anyway? If so, good. The wording of this promo is a bit messed up. It should all happen. Give it a week to show up.

Need Help? Let's chat.