cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$5 rebate on $25 plan

chandras
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just got a SIM from a phone booth in the mall today Feb 01, 2020 and they didnt give me the $5 rebate. when i asked they told they cant and since my no was already ported by him, he said i do not have a choice. i am very upset about this. please let me know if this is true.

6 REPLIES 6

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@chandras wrote:

I just got a SIM from a phone booth in the mall today Feb 01, 2020 and they didnt give me the $5 rebate. when i asked they told they cant and since my no was already ported by him, he said i do not have a choice. i am very upset about this. please let me know if this is true.

@chandras Don't worry. As was mentioned previously, you will get 5$ off within 30 days, and you will have it for 2-9 months of service.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The 5.00 credit will be assigned after the first 30 days and at renewal for the remaining months of the promotion. The kiosk staff cannot assign the credit at activation. PM is responsible for this, obviously.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to public mobile

You a get it for the next 8 cycles

Did you use the referral?

That will give you 10 more (total of $50 over next 8 cycles)

Also are you using autopay? It will not only give you$2 of for as long as you have it registered, it will also double utor data.

You don't have to let autopay go through to get the rewards you just need to be registered for it

Also welcome to the community

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

You are eligible, hence you'll get it. All the offers start after paying for the first cycle anyways so those people couldn't give it to you. They usually only deal with the sim promotions.

Welcome to public mobile.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@chandras Is this a new activation that was activated today? Then you qualify for the $5 promotion. The promotion comes from PM . You will receive it in your account within 30 days. And it will be applied from month's 2 to 9 a as long as you don't switch plans and your account is in good standing .

Also, I hoped that you used a refferal code when you activated for your $10 credit. And add a credit card to your account for $2 monthly credit. Welcome to PM. 

@chandras wrote:

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  • Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
Need Help? Let's chat.