cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$5 canada add-on

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey Everyone,

My parents are each on the $15 plan which has worked well for them, but with everything going on I would like to give them extra minutes just in case.

Could I add-on the $5 Canada option to give them an extra 500?

Thanks!!!

6 REPLIES 6

@TheOldVR 
One other item just to be sure that you know about, check that they are definitely on the version of the $15 plan that has unlimited incoming calls. Then original version of this plan had 100 minutes of  combined incoming and outgoing minutes. That was launched about a year ago. Then a revised version was launched quite soon after that added unlimited incoming calling. You have to actually make the plan change to the newer version of this plan to get the unlimited incoming calls. If on the old version, schedule a plan change for their next renewal.

AE_Collector.

dnadolny
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I agree with all the others. Also, remember that add-ons are a two-step process! Depending on your current funds available, you may need to add money to your account, and then get the specific add-on you need.

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks Everyone!!!

Hope you're all well, home, safe, and with tons of toilet paper!!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You sure can. The 500 minutes rollover every 30 days until used up.

Two steps to buy an add-on follow guide below.

Click here 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Yes, @TheOldVR It's recommended as a fallback. It doesn't expire and stays on the account until used up.

Need Help? Let's chat.