cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 Gb/month Promotion

wycheung
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Public Mobile

I got a text message about being able to upgrade my current plan to 5 Gb/ month for an extra $10. Is it still available? 

Thank you!

W

6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Yes, they have a definite expiry date.  Mine expired Oct 2nd, but they seem to have come in various batches, with different dates.  So, YMMV!

Screenshot_20171018-131824.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

the text message should indicate an expiry date for the offer.

wycheung
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Now that I take a closer look at it - it was a koodo promotion. Thanks!

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Was it the Koodo offer?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@wycheung, that message is probably the promo that is offered if you switch from PM to Koodo.  Do you still have the text as I am sure it will tell you to contact a local Koodo store for this promo.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

that text is most likely the koodo promo. So you would actually need to join Koodo to take advantage of that promo. You would need to show a Koodo sales person that text with the promo code. But you would need to leave PM, so if you really don't need that one extra GB of data a month, it might not be worth it

Need Help? Let's chat.