cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$5.00 Canada Wide Long Distance Add On

ecowen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I've purchased this add on.  If my monthly minutes run out, will I still be abe to make and receive local calls using this add on?

6 REPLIES 6

88cranston

@PAULRANG18 wrote:

You will be able to make calls with this add on after your allotted plan minutes expire. The add on minutes will roll over to the next month until they are all used. You can then buy another add on.

Yes, you can control your plan to appear to be limitless if you took 2 add-ons and when one was used up......buy another. 

But I caution.....don't load your account up with too much $$$ in the form of add-ons or $$$.

I am thinking 2 Canada Wide Add-ons and one Long Distance (just in case) which I doubt the latter  will be used much. 

ecowen

2 more reasons why Public Mobile is such a great provider!

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You will be able to make calls with this add on after your allotted plan minutes expire. The add on minutes will roll over to the next month until they are all used. You can then buy another add on.

88cranston

@ecowen wrote:

I've purchased this add on.  If my monthly minutes run out, will I still be abe to make and receive local calls using this add on?

Buying the Canada Wide $5 add-on is a good idea. Just in case you use up your allotted minutes. The unused add-on minutes roll over month to month. IF you did use up your allotted OUTGOING minutes and you did NOT have the add-on, you would still recieve INCOMING calls. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Yes, it will remain in your account until you use up the 500 minutes.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ecowen wrote:

Yes all calling within Canada is allowed with this add-on including local, incoming and outgoing.

Need Help? Let's chat.