cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

400min gift problems

Tores
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I couldn't find a solution in previous messages so I'm posting two questions.

1.  Which countries are available with the 400min long distance Holiday gift?  (I think there is a list somewhere but couldn't find it.)

2.  I assumed the US is one of them, but when I try to call through Public Mobile, I get a message that I need a talk plan.

Info:  I have a $25 dollar plan with 500GB data and unlimited long distance in Canada. So I think I fulfill the need for a talk plan.

I have 380min left on the 400min gift.

Thanks for any help.

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Tores ,

If you were wondering where to find the countries that are available, you can find them under your SELF SERVE account after you hit the button "Purchase Add-Ons" under your OVERVIEW TAB.

Dial 1 plus the 10 digit number. Be certain the number is correct, nothing transposed, invalid area code etc.

AE_Collector

@Tores  unless you're trying one of these area codes. These ones you can't call

Calls made to numbers starting with the following six digit combinations are not included in U.S. Roaming talk Add-Ons or U.S. calling from Canada and will not be completed when dialled: 712-432, 605-562, 641-552, 605-475, 605-477, 712-775, 559-726. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Tores wrote:

I couldn't find a solution in previous messages so I'm posting two questions.

1.  Which countries are available with the 400min long distance Holiday gift?  (I think there is a list somewhere but couldn't find it.)

2.  I assumed the US is one of them, but when I try to call through Public Mobile, I get a message that I need a talk plan.

Info:  I have a $25 dollar plan with 500GB data and unlimited long distance in Canada. So I think I fulfill the need for a talk plan.

I have 380min left on the 400min gift.

Thanks for any help.

400 International Long Distance minutes

Included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

International countries include: Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela

2- put a 1 infront of number.

Need Help? Let's chat.