cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US)

jackal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there

I have : 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US)  - Does this mean I can call Europe.

If so, can I call a European cell phone?

Thanks very much.

15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Janey2 : You're in this subject thread but what all long distance add-ons do you have?

Janey2

I am able to call the US with my international m8 utes...I didn’t see that on your list but your advice to try and see if it connects is excellent. 

Janey2

One sure way to find out is try to make the call.  It won’t go through if it is not eligible.  Also there is a place on the PM website that defines international.  Good luck with this.

@Anonymous wrote:

The original 400 minutes and the gift 400 minutes and the gift 500 minutes were all the same. The new 300 minutes is different.

I would agree with the wink wink YMMV. Indeed try it and see. It'll either connect at no extra cost or it won't connect.

The 400 and 500 minute gifts allow all the new destinations of the 300 minutes add-on too.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The original 400 minutes and the gift 400 minutes and the gift 500 minutes were all the same. The new 300 minutes is different.

I would agree with the wink wink YMMV. Indeed try it and see. It'll either connect at no extra cost or it won't connect.

Find your city, find restaurant in city, phone and ask  if they take reservations. Test over.  Or Wal-Mart. 

Y@HALIMACS  ,   the 400 LD minute package is not clear on PM site..  On the Add-on page  the 500 min from the Holiday clearly state with a different set of countries.  Let's hope someone test it out and will report back

I wondered that too, @hTideGnow 

I believe that when international countries are 'added', that older add-ons which include international calling will also include the newly added locations.

Either way, all the OP has to do is try to make the call to the desired country.  If it connects, they're good to go, if not, then they'll know it won't work.

@hTideGnow wrote:

@jackal   did you get your 400 min INTL from the 2019 Holiday Bonus?  If so, I believe the list of counties in that package is smaller:

International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

And just a reminder. Ireland is NOT part of the UK. Northern Ireland is. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@jackal   did you get your 400 min INTL from the 2019 Holiday Bonus?  If so, I believe the list of counties in that package is smaller:

International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

jackal

Great thanks very much!

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@jackal wrote:

Hi there

If so, can I call a European cell phone?

Thanks very much.

Yes!

Are you thinking that LD rates to the same location are a low rate to a land line and a higher rate to a cell phone?   Not the case with your add on....a minute is a minute to a land line or a cell number. 

@jackal

On top of page, go under Shop, then Plans, then See Our Plans, then Add Ons.

They are listed there.

jackal

Thanks, where do you find this updated list from please?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @jackal 

International calling includes numbers registered within the following countries:

Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France,Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela

Since Public Mobile is a prepaid service, if you want to try to call the country you wish to reach (if not listed above), then give it a go.

If it's not included, the call won't connect.   You won't be charged anything for this.

Need Help? Let's chat.