cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

400 minutes

Wisbeach1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased the 400 mins a few months ago and you have taken 98 mins off as of the 13th Aug.  I have not used the 50 min per month on my plan. I have no data plan.

Why is there a deduction off the 400 ?

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Wisbeach1 wrote:

I purchased the 400 mins a few months ago and you have taken 98 mins off as of the 13th Aug.  I have not used the 50 min per month on my plan. I have no data plan.

@Wisbeach1  Best to check your usage history logs. With your plan incoming calls also use minutes. If you still feel that you were incorrectly charged then ask PM to investigate.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Wisbeach1 wrote:

The 50 minutes in your $10 plan is Canada wide minutes.

THe 400 minutes are for calling Canada, US and oversea numbers.

If you Canada number, it should use your 50 plan minutes first.

If you call US and oversea, it will use your add-on minutes.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Wisbeach1 

Is it possible that you called long distance out of country to one of the other 16 countries on the long distance list of countries?

Your minutes from regular plan only covers Canada wide minutes.  

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Wisbeach1 wrote:

400 minutes are for international calling as well, did you make any calls to other countries?  Plan minutes are for calling in Canada only.

Need Help? Let's chat.