cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

400 min promo

AdamLove
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is the 400 min promo international....   And is this promo for every month...?

9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@AdamLove wrote:

I want to know if there will be free phones and anything to do with free phone and discounts on monthly plans....? 

Such as virgin and so on.....?

@AdamLove you've been a customer for a year and you're asking this?  Interesting.

- Free phones?  No, highly highly highly unlikely, especially since PM is a purely BYOD provider and hasn't sold phones in years, let alone given them away

- Discounts on monthly plans?  You literally posted recently that you just started getting yours!  Enjoy!

Comparing Public Mobile to Virgin mobile is not productive, as they are at different tiers.

Telus family of mobile brands:

Tier 1:  Telus Mobility

Tier 2:  Koodo

Tier 3:  Public Mobility

Bell family of mobile brands:

Tier 1:  Bell Mobility

Tier 2:  Virgin Mobile

Tier 3:  Lucky Mobile

Rogers family of mobile brands:

Tier 1:  Rogers Wireless

Tier 2:  Fido

Tier 3: Chatr

PM competes with Lucky and Chatr.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

AdamLove

I want to know if there will be free phones and anything to do with free phone and discounts on monthly plans....? 

Such as virgin and so on.....?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@AdamLove wrote:

How is company growing to help better the customer...

@AdamLove what are you asking here exactly?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Thanks for choosing my response as the solution @AdamLove . Glad that we could help you.  Enjoy your evening.

@AdamLove , as you can see in the announcements they are trying to fix the bugs in the system, as they fixed the returning from U.S. data one.

@AdamLove wrote:

AdamLove

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@AdamLove if you are referring to the 400 minutes given away at Christmas it is international if used in Canada to call the countries listed as eligible. It's a one time gift and not monthly.

@AdamLove wrote:

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@AdamLove wrote:

@AdamLove 400 mins promo was a give away for christmas. It will be on your account forever until you use it up.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@AdamLove wrote:

Didn't you just sign up?  The 400 minutes was a gift pM gave to current customers back before Christmas.  It was a one time gift no recurring

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.