cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

400 Free International Call

yvinogradov
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

That free package that we received for Christmas - the 400 min of International calling - what countries does it cover? Only Canada and the USA. Can we call Europe too or not? Thanks!

10 REPLIES 10

@prabhatkumar wrote:

What is the validity of this add-on ?? if I take this and my billing cycle is after 1 week, will it carry forward to next billing cycle.

In-Canada add-ons carry over until fully used up.

I still have a couple of minutes left on the one I purchased 2 years ago  (I changed base plans about a dozen times in the meantime, though, which resulted in diminished need for the add-on minutes.)

prabhatkumar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What is the validity of this add-on ?? if I take this and my billing cycle is after 1 week, will it carry forward to next billing cycle.

@Wholecloud wrote:

Curious since my plan already includes unlimited Canada calling, will airtime be deducted from the 400 minutes if I make a call to outside of my home area?

Define "home area".

With an unlimited Canada wide talk plan, the minutes of this Christmas 400minute add-on kick in when you call to the US or one of the 18 foreign countries listed above.

If you'd be on a metered minute plan (the discontinued $10 plan, or the $15 plan) the add-on minutes would also be used if you have used up all your plan minutes before your renewal date. If you have use for the free add-on, ie you are calling to the countries listed, adding the $5/500minutes add-on might be more economical for supplementing metered air time.

Lowufo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Wholecloud wrote:

Curious since my plan already includes unlimited Canada calling, will airtime be deducted from the 400 minutes if I make a call to outside of my home area?

Yes thats right they will be deducted from the 400 mins for those calls.

Wholecloud
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@aihsin wrote:

Hi, I have friends in Taiwan.  Does the holiday free international call includes calling Taiwan as well?  Does this cover both landline and cell phone?

No, it doesn't. Political arguments aside,  the list show earlier does mention China, but I believe that Taiwan is considered a seperate country by most people here.

aihsin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have friends in Taiwan.  Does the holiday free international call includes calling Taiwan as well?  Does this cover both landline and cell phone?

Thanks.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, you can call all the major countries in Europe and other continents.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

leishanlin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Need Help? Let's chat.